1. You won’t even know the place exists – but you might have strolled by.
2. Water is scarce, but exists in some form.
3. Death sounds imminent, but you’ve never been safer.
4. You’ll be under surveillance the entire time, so you must ALWAYS be on your best behaviour.
5. For those who can’t do two things at once – no translator is required, the film is in English.
World Movies Secret Cinema’s Friday, Saturday and Sunday night sessions have already sold out – but tickets are still available to purchase for the weekend afternoon sessions, and the newly-announced FINAL date on Thursday 10 April HERE.