Italian model, sex symbol, actress and mother, Monica Bellucci is 47 and fabulous today, while French beauty Marion Cotillard turns 36.
Being successful, beautiful and eating cake on the same day each year aren’t the only things these ladies have in common…
- Both have children to French film fellas.
- Bellucci and her husband, French actor Vincent Cassel have two daughters, Deva (born 2004) and Léonie (born 2010).
- Cotillard and French actor / director Guillaume Canet have a son, Marcel , born in May this year.
- Both women are on the Dior payroll.
- Bellucci is currently the face of a Dior cosmetics range.
- Cotillard has been the face of Lady Dior accessories since 2008.
- Both use their celebrity status for good.
- Bellucci posed naked (and pregnant) in the Italian Vanity Fair as a protest against restrictive laws surrounding IVF.
- Cotillard supports environmental activism and is a spokesperson for Greenpeace – even allowing the organisation to use her apartment to test products.
We wonder what they will each wish for when they blow out the candles?